03 October 2007

The Enemies of Freedom

The enemies of freedom have followed me to the Netherlands. See attached photo, taken on my floor, posted following a mission in which said enemies dared to throw away my perfectly good leftovers.



But luckily, the United States Congress has already (preĆ«mptively) passed the so-called "Hague Invasion Act." No, seriously: "The President is authorized to use all means necessary and appropriate to bring about the release of any person described in subsection (b) who is being detained or imprisoned by, on behalf of, or at the request of the International Criminal Court." 22 U.S.C. § 7427(a).

I'll have to find a lawyer to determine whether the President is sufficiently authorized to invade for the purposes of the release of my leftovers.

No comments: